You scrub up alright.
You really do, when you wash up with our eco friendly Rhubarb Washing Up Liquid.
-Plant-based and botanically blessed,
- I’m a powerful eco detergent that’s good with grease. Your glasses will gleam and your china will cheer when I get down and dirty with your dishes.
- Tall, dark and handsome, I’m gentle on your hands and happy to stand all day sink side.
- Scented with the crumble-deliciousness of rhubarb, I’ll get your dishes so clean you can eat off them. Really!
Earn Reward Points for your next buy! Click here to learn more.
A spring garden patch with a side of oven baked rhubarb pudding.
• 1 litre recycled PET refill bottle
• Match made for glassware, tableware, pots, pans and cutlery
• Good for you, kind to the earth
• No nasty phosphates, parabens or SLS
• Vegan and cruelty free
• Small batch, made in the UK
1. Roll up your sleeves. Face the day’s dishes.
2. Plug the sink
3. Squirt two sploshes under running hot water.
4. Daydream with the bubbles.
5. Get washing.
We recommend your sink is clean before you begin. For best results and boundless bubbles, use really hot water.
< 15%: Anionic surfactants (sodium lauryl ethoxy sulfate). < 5%: Non-ionic surfactants (lauramine/myristamine oxide, PEG-20 sorbitan mono-oleate); amphoteric surfactants (cocoamidopropyl betaine), preservative (phenoxyethanol); fragrance (contains hexyl cinnamal).
Also contains: aqua, sodium chloride, glycerine.